CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lacy Birthday

Good Tuesday morning stampin friends. Hope you are having a great week so far. Another beautiful day here in SW MO. I've been pretty busy so far this week, trying to get cards made. I'm also working on items that I'll be putting in a craft show to sell. Geeze when doing paper crafts, seems you need alot of things to sell.

Todays card I'm sharing is one that I'll be using as a sample. I'll be demonstrating the "floating reinker" techinque at a downline meeting this Saturday. I thought since some of the products will be retiring, the downlines can use the samples until the end of May.


Products used for this card are all SU!

Stamp Set....Fifth Ave Floral and Elementary Elegance
Cardstock....Rose Red, Whisper White and Shimmering White
Ink....Rose Red reinker, Black Stazon and Versa Mark
Misc... White EB Powder, Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon, Popdots, Lace Ribbon Puch and Aqua Painter

That's it from me today, have a great day! THANKS so much for stoppin by.


Happy Stampin,
Lois

3 comments:

Rhonda Langley said...

Lovely card! I must CASE this one. I love the lace borders on either side of the card-very creative!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great use of the punch on the sides.

Amanda Mertz said...

Cool use of the punch on the sides! Makes a nice frame for the rose. So pretty! TFS!