CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Breezy Day


Good afternoon girlies. Hope you are having a great day. Beautiful day here in SW MO. Maybe, just maybe spring is right around the corner.
Today I'm sharing a card that I made for one of the gals on my yahoo group birthday. I used Parian Breeze Specialty DSP. It's the by far the best texture DSP I've seen in a long time. Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Baja Breeze were also use. The ribbon is Organza Ribbon. Sentiment is from Very Versatile in the Occasional Mini. Used my piercer for the corners and the Butterfly die.
Care to comment? I love comments. Have a great day and remember keep on stampin, it's good for your soul.
Lois

6 comments:

Reina said...

Very oretty. Love it... of course I love everything you do.

Rhonda Langley said...

Lovely! My new favorite paper is Parisian Breeze. Love the polka dots!

Kim Pope said...

Very Nice. I love the paper.
TFS!Kim

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card! I love the layout...tfs!!!

Rose said...

Love your soft and pretty card! Thanks for sgharing!

Rose

Anonymous said...

I think I will try this one too! Same thing I was doing Saturday, changing it up a bit to make my 12 cards.

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas!!

anita