CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MOJO 121 Friends

Good morning ladies. Hope your Tuesday is starting good. I'm still a little sore from the fall I took on Saturday...but that's to be expected. Hopefully I'll feel good as new in a couple more days. The weather here is chilly this morning, but we are to get up to 35 degrees I think today. Most of the snow is melting already. I'm sure we'll get more evenally before Spring.

Today's card is for Monday MOJO over at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ I really wanted to use my new set Vintage Vogue. And I wanted to keep it CAS. So here it is.....

Project materials:
Stamp Set~~Vintage Vogue
Cardstock~~White, Burmuda Bay and Welcome Neighbor DSP Paper Pad (SAB)
Ink~~ Burmuda Bay
Misc~~ Corner Punch, Popdots, Paper Piercer and Matt, Scalloped and Circle Nesties and 1/2 pearl stickies.

That's it for today. Have a wonderful Tuesday. Thanks so much for stoppin by. Happy Stampin!

Your SU Friend,
Lois

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Very cute!!! Love the color!!

Reina said...

very nice.

PH in VA said...

Very pretty! I really like this.

Rhonda Langley said...

Love this card sooo much I copied it! Lovely!