CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Bithday Bird

Happy Wednesday everyone. Are ya having a good day? I am...1st it's gonna snow! YEAH!!! I love snow and 2nd it's my birthday and I can do whatever I want, and I've chosen a jammie day at my house. I'm hoping you are having a great day also.

Todays card, is one for stamp camp. Most of what we will be using is from the new Occasional Mini and Sale-a-brations catties. If you don't have a catty yet, let me know and I'll get one to you or attend stamp camp and you'll get one. You really NEED it and you know you do!

Materials used:
Stamp Set~~Well Scripted (Mini) and Whimsical Words for inside (SAB)
Cardstock~~Crushed Curry, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede and Whisper White
Ink~~Bashful Blue and Soft Suede
Misc~~Xlarge Two Step Bird Punch (Mini), Scall0p Trim Border Punch (SAB), Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka Dot Ribbon, Popdots and Small brown rhinestone (for eye)

That's all for today. Stay safe and thanks so much for stoppin by. Have a great Wednesday night.

Your SU Friend,
Lois

edited to add: I think I need to repostition the branches, doesn't that bird look funny! I just noticed it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lois!

We are on the same little bird wave length today! I just used Cheep Talk to create a Mini Milk Carton! Toooo cute!

Love your card!!

Rhonda L. said...

Adorable little bird! Love the white! If you want snow it is pouring here-I will send some to you!I love jammies day!

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute, I love that big ol' bird!!1

Reina said...

very cute