CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

A Cardinal Christmas

Happy Monday everyone. Hope your week has started out super duper! Me, I'm just chillin here in SW MO with snow on the ground and sunshine. I love the snow. But I also stay in when it's cold outside.

Today I'm sharing a candle and card I made for my stampin gals. We had our Christmas party on Dec 7 at a local restraurant and we had a blast. Photo by Vicki B. Thanks Vicki!!

Materials used:
Stamp Set: A Cardinal Christmas
Cardstock: Watercolor paper, White, Real Red and Old Olive
Misc: Tissue Paper, Candle, Ribbon, Piercer, matt, Eyelet Border Punch and Heat tool
Ink: Misc Markers, Black Stazon, Real Red

That's it for today. Take care and thanks so much for stoppin by. Be safe and stay warm.

Your SU Friend,

Lois

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Jacquel said...

Very nice Lois! I'm sure they loved it...tfs!!!