CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Congratulations



Good Morning ladies. Hope you had a great uneventful weekend. Me? Welllll I spent 3.5 hrs in the ER on Saturday afternoon. I fell on the kitchen floor. Pretty hard hit. Have a big bump on the back of my head...hurt my neck and shoulders. But today, EVERYTHING hurts. Poor Vicki, she was here, thank you God for her, scared her too. But she helped me alot. Long story short, nothing broken and none of the hardware in my lower back or neck was hurt. I was pretty scared with my neck hurting that the hardware might of broken. I'll be good as new soon I hope.

Todays card is another stamp camp card. Very CAS.

Products used: All SU

Stamp Set~~I {heart} Hearts and Well Scripted

Cardstock~~White and Perfect Plum

Ink~~Perfect Plum

Misc~~Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, White Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Cording and the BowEasy.

Thanks for stoppin by. That's it for today. Have a great Monday.

Your SU Friend,

Lois

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet!!!

Reina said...

Love this card!

Rhonda Langley said...

So sorry to hear you fell; glad nothing was broken! Such an elegant card!

PH in VA said...

OUCH! Thank goodness you had a friend there to help you. You take care of yourself!

This card is totally gorgeous! I love the simple color scheme. You're making me think I need that embossing folder.