CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fabric Flowers



Good Afternoon ladies. Hope your Thursday is going smoothly. It's a heat wave here in SW MO 52 degrees. Snow is gone except in the shaded areas. Now we are going to have rain today and tomorrow. So far haven't seen any rain. Hope your weather is co-operating too.

Today I'm showing you a couple of fabric flowers I made using SU Flower Folds die, fabric scraps, glue gun and a button. I'm putting a pin/clasp on the back so that they can be attacted to your coat or whatever you want. Very simple to make. Nothing to them really. I used the scraps of fabric I had left over from a couple of purses. Get your die out and try one, you'll love the results...I do!

That's it for today. Have a great evening. And THANKS so much for stoppin by. Happy Craftin!!

Your SU Friend,

Lois

5 comments:

Reina said...

To darn cute!!! What a wonderful gift idea. Love the black and white one!!!!

Armymom said...

oh Lois.. those are so cute! I love how I can click the pic and see them BIG too... thanks for reminding me to check your blog.. ;) I have it in my fav's but it gets lost..I'm gonna move it up top where I can see it often... :)

Armymom said...

oops... that comment was ME.. Armymom... aka.. Dawna.. ;)

Rhonda Langley said...

These are wonderful! I really need to get that die!

Jacquel said...

These came out great Lois & so very pretty! Thanks for sharing!!!
Hugs,
Jackie