CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Holy Triptych Luminaria



Good Afternoon ladies. Hope your Monday is going well. The weather is just beautiful here in SW MO. Great day to have the windows and doors open.
Today, I'm sharing with you something I seen over at SCS, Vicki and I started these yesterday and I finished mine this morning. You can see the orginal poster at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1517055
We sorta followed some of the orginal design colors, but we probably used what we "thought" they were. Of course, for fire hazard reasons, you can not put a regular burning candle in this. Need to use a LED candle.
We used SU Holy Triptych Stamp Set, Whisper White and Vellum cardstock. Stampamajig, Gold Embossing, Black Stazon and various colored SU Markers and Lace Edge Punch, sticky tape and craft knife.
That's it for today, thanks so much for stoppin by. Ya'll come back...keep on stampin, it's good for your soul.
Your SU Friend,
Lois

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

It's beautiful Lois...tfs!!

Tracey Parrott said...

So beautiful and beautifully done!

Rhonda Langley said...

I absolutely love this!

LeeAnn Greff said...

Wow! This is perfect for my friend who collects Nativities. I've been wanting to make her something with this set & now I've found it!
Thanks so much - it's just beautiful!