CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween




HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone. Hope ya'll had a safe evening. What a great evening for all the ghost and goblins, especially for this cute witch (Kloe) and angel (Carrie). These girls belong to my BFF Reina and her hubby Tom. But, I'm AUNT LOIS and they will let you know. We had a great time taking the girls for their first time to Trick or Treat. They, along with me, got tired after about an hour or so. It was a beautiful fall day, with NO RAIN. The girls couldn't figure out how come the moon was out and it wasn't dark yet. How funny! Explain that one to 5 yr olds.
Anyways, a great time was had by all. Hope all your little ghosts and goblins had a great trick or treat night and arrived back home safe and sound.
That's it for tonight. Thanks for stoppin by. And again....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Lois


3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Awwww, super cute and fun!!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Adorable! My kids (ages 20 & 17) had a Halloween party Fri nite at our house and I was surprised to see most of their friends in costume! I think they miss Trick or Treating!

Jacquel said...

Great pics Lois and they're sooo cute! We had a lot of fun yesterday & I'm glad to hear you did too! TFS!!!