CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Criss Cross Treat Box


Good evening chickies. Hope ya are doing well this evening. I know this is another late post, but when things go wrong, they just go wrong. And I'm still fighting broncities. Hopefully with the new meds I'll be good in a few more days. It's a rainy October fall evening here, we are to get about 5" of rain tonight and tomorrow, so you know where I'll be....yep INSIDE!!! I'll be stampin, cleanin and doin laundry.
Tonight's post will be another short one....I'm sharing a Criss Cross Treat Box that I found on a blog somewhere. It's really cute and easy to do. I see that I did forget to put a tag on it...I'll add one later. This was an easy treat box to make.
Thanks so much for stoppin by. Keep on Stampin, it's good for your soul.
Your SU Friend,
Lois
Materials used:
Stamps: none
Cardstock: Black, Perfect Plum and Cast a Spell DSP
Misc: MS Spider Web BorderPunch and Ribbon

5 comments:

Rhonda Langley said...

Cute treat box!

Reina said...

Very cute wheere did you get this idea??? Love it.

Rose said...

Another cute Treat Box! I love it! Very clever!

Jacquel said...

This is really cute Lois...tfs!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Lois, Love how you used that spider web punch!!!