CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Metal meets Candle



Good morning ladies. It's NASCAR day!!! Final race of the year. Already looking forward to Feburary when it starts all over again!!!! Hope you have a great Sunday.

Today, I'm sharing a candle wrap that I made using 40gr metal sheet, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, sanding block and a few brads. You too, can purchase the directions at http://www.addalittledazzle.com/my_weblog/page/2/ The candles make a great addition to your holiday decorations. And the great thing about these is, you can change out the sleeve for your next home decor liking without having to buy more candles. It's a win/win situation. If you attend one of my workshops, you might find one of these projects that you can make and take home.

That's it for today. Thanks for stoppin by. Have a wonderful Sunday. Remember to keep on stampin, it's good for your soul.

Your SU Friend,

Lois

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love it!! A very impressive candle!!!

PH in VA said...

Oh, this is really neat! I hadn't seen anything like this before. Thanks for sharing! :)

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Wow! Stunning!

Rhonda Langley said...

I love candles!! This one is gorgeous!