CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

NOEL



Good Morning ladies. Hope your Saturday is starting out wonderful. It's a little on the chilly side this morning, hoping it will warm up. Vicki will be here this afternoon after we make a couple of stops at the local "box stores". We have a couple of projects that we want to do today, then I can share them the first of the week.

Today, I'm sharing a 4-box NOEL Christmas decoration. I made this using Taken With Teal (my favorite color this year) and the SU Petal Card Die, made 4 for each box. Then I used some Holiday Lounge and W White to matt the boxes. The letters were made using my Cricut. Then I added a snow flake from a punch I don't know where I got it or when, but I thought it was a pretty snowflake. The Holly is a Sizzix die that I've had for several years. I used Dew Drops for the Berries. And then the little bird, that's SU Embossilit "Merry". And wrapped it all up with Retired Silver Organdy Ribbon. (Wish they'd come out with it again).

That's it for today. Thanks so much for stoppin by. Remember to keep on stampin, it's good for your soul.

Have a great weekend,

Your SU Friend,

Lois

2 comments:

Rhonda Langley said...

Great decoration! I love Taken with Teal also. Love all the little embellishments! Pretty!

Vicki Burdick said...

so cute!!!