CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Snow Flake Box


Good evening ladies. Hope your weekend went great. I had Stamp Camp here on Saturday, that kept me very busy. We had a blast making projects (the pictured ones here, we didn't make).
Weather is beautiful here in SW MO.
Tonight, I'm sharing a box that I made while watching the Nascar Race. What a race!!! Anyways, I found this over at http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/. isn't it cute. Very easy to make.
Materials I used: No stamping....Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Brushed Gold and Christmas Cocoa DSP. Misc: Matchbox Die, Snowflake Punch, Chocolate Chip Wide Satin Ribbon (retired), Popdots, Scalloped Edge Punch and Gold 1/2 pearl stickers.
That's it for tonight, thanks so much for stoppin by. Have a great Monday and remember to keep on stampin, it's good for your soul.
Your SU Friend,
Lois

7 comments:

Jacquel said...

Too cute and thanks for sharing the link! Great job Lois!!

Debbie McPherson said...

very cute!!!

Lisa Reber said...

This is adorable. Thanks for sharing the link!

LeeAnn Greff said...

Great job on the box! Love your color choices.
Thanks for sharing the link to my tutorial too.

Rhonda Langley said...

Great box! I am just going to have to break down and order that matchbox die!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! I'm lovin the box idea! TFS!!

Lynn Put said...

Very pretty gift box using the matchbox! I love it!