CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Long Time NO post......

Hi stampin friends.  Guess it's been a while since I've posted. Time flies by when you are busy....and BUSY I have been. I've pretty much been gone, on a couple of vacations, not counting my week scrappin retreat. AND Bill and I got a BRAND NEW 2011 vehicle!!!! It's purdy!!!! and drives and rides like a dream.

It's been REALLY hot and just plain miserable here in SW MO. No let up for a week it looks like and no rain either, of which we could use a boat load of. It's so hot out that you can hardly breathe. I'm really looking forward to winter.

 I'll share a card I made the other day for a Anniversary Card. It's been so long that I'll have to check my folders and see what I haven't shared with ya.


Details:

No Stamps
Cardstock....White and Blushing Bride
Ink.....Blushing Bride
Misc....Ribbon (Non SU), Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die, Bird Builder Punch, Framed Tulip EB Folder and Clear Rhinestones, Bow Maker.

That's all from me today. Stay cool! THANKS so much for stoppin by.

Your stampin friend,
Lois


P.S. If you stop by and leave a message and NOT sign it (Anonymous), I will NOT approve it or will send it to the trash bin. If you have time and proud to leave me a rude message, then you have time to sign it.

3 comments:

Annette33 said...

I'm gonna have to give myself a crash course in stampin', so I can teach my students...you are a sweetie!

Amanda Mertz said...

I've missed seeing your projects Lois. Glad you're back! Great card...love that there isn't any stamping; great for that last minute stamper in me! TFS!

Rhonda Langley said...

Pretty card! Love the birds!