CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just for You

Good afternoon stampin friends! Hope you are having a great weekend.
Weather here in SW MO is hot again. I can't wait for fall and cooler temps. I haven't been feeling well for the past few days. Hope the tummy issues are gone. So since I was feeling better, I stamped today while watching the NASCAR race.

Today, I'm sharing a card I made for 2 gals in my yahoo groups. Hope they like it.

Details:
Stamp Set.....Precious Butterflies
Cardstock.....White and Island Indigo
Ink.....Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry and Baja Breeze
Misc... Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearls, Framed Tulips EB Folder and Big Shot

That's it from me today. THANKS so much for stoppin by!!

Happy Stampin!
Lois

3 comments:

Kym said...

This is beautiful. A clean and Fresh design.:) I really like the simple elegance of it. Thanks for sharing!

Rhonda Langley said...

Love those 2 colors together!

The Country Rose said...

Very pretty!!