CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Friend

Happy Friday Stampers!

It finally has cooled off some, but not enough. I'd like to see mid 80's, but don't think that is in the forcast anytine soon. I don't leave the house unless I have to. The heat gives me a headache and I could do without those.

Today, I'm going to share with you a card I made for a couple of people in my yahoo groups.

Hope you like it, I do....and they loved it.


Details.....
Stamp Set: You're a Gem
Cardstock: Westeria Wonder and White
Ink: Westeria Wonder
Misc: Westeria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Elegant Lines EB Folder, Framed Tulips EB Folder, Pearls and Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die

That's all from me today. Have a great day and weekend! THANKS so much for stoppin by.

Happy Stampin,
Lois

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

This is a great one too! I think I'm inspired to get out my butterflies! TFS!

Rhonda Langley said...

Another beautiful card-lots of embossing-love it!