CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Love and Caring Thoughts

Happy Saturday Stampers!!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far! Me, I'm stayin INSIDE out of the 100 plus degree weather. A cool down is on the horizon next week, and that will be nice. Now if we could get to some fall temps, it would be even nicer.

Todays card I'm sharing, I found on one of the blogs that I frequent, but now can't remember who's it was. I had made this card back in June. When I find it again, I'll come back and post it here. I made this card for a card swap I was in at my scrapbooking retreat in June that I attended.


Details for the card are........

Stamp Set: Thanks for Caring
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake
Misc: Top Note Die, Vintage Wallpaper EB Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon and Pearls

That's it from me today, have a great weekend. THANKS so much for stoppin by.

Happy Stampin,
Lois

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

This is so pretty Lois! I love the soft colors and the interest with the different layers & texture! TFS!

The Country Rose said...

LOVE this one!!!!!