CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Smooches Anniversary

Evening stampers! Hope your day has been good. Another beautiful yet warm day here in SW MO.  Better than rain anyday. Other than I'll have to water my flowers tomorrow morning.

Today's card I'm sharing, I CASED from Patty Bennett over at her blog http://www.pattystamps.typepad.com/pattys_stamping_spot/
The only thing different I did was cut out the embossed oval and popdotted it up. And I used a differennt sentinent.
Hope ya like it!


Products used for this card are:

Stamp set....Bright Blossoms and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock...PTI White and Summer Smooches
Ink...Real Red, Old Olive, Island Indigo Markers
Misc...Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, Designer Frames EB Folder, Popdots, Big Shot and Easy Bow maker

That's it from me tonight, have a great evening and THANKS so much for stoppin by.

Happy Stampin,
Lois

3 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Super card! I love these Summer Smooches projects with a lot of white space and the POP of colors! Great job! TFS!

Rhonda Langley said...

Hi Lois! Great card. Love all the white. Guess I should have ordered this sneak peek?

Anonymous said...

Lovin what you are doing with the Summer Smooches! I love that Yellow Seam Binding, it's so fun!