CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 11, 2012

Anniversary

Happy Friday stampin friends! Brrr a little chilly here this morning. The wind is a little brisk, but still feels good. I'll have to remember what the little brisk wind feels like in hot July!
Hope ya'll are having a great Friday so far.

Todays card I'm sharing is one I made for a friend that needed an anniversary card. I got my inspiration and I did CASE it from Mary Brown over at http://stampercamper.com/cardpost/simply_soft1
I did change the sentiment and I used copics instead of SU inks.


Products used for this card were: SU products used unless otherwise stated.

Stamp Set....Seimply Soft and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock...PTI White and SU Wisteria Wonder
Ink....Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Misc....In Color Brads 2011-2013, White Taffeta Ribbon, Elegant Lines EB Folder, Big Shot and Popdots

That's it from me today. Enjoy your Friday! THANKS so much for stoppin by.

Happy Stampin!

Lois


4 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Very pretty! I like how you matted the Wisteria Wonder and White with the same colors. It really makes the images and textures pop! TFS!

Kym said...

Very pretty! LOL-Amanda said pretty much everything I was going to say. :) I love the double layering! Your coloring is great!

Unknown said...

Pretty! Great details.

Patricia said...

So pretty! I really like the CAS design and the ribbon bow.