CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day stampin friends. I hope you all have a beautiful day with lots of memories.

This is gonna be a very short post today. Needing to get some things done.

Todays card is one that I made for my mom. My inspiration came from Kitty747 over at SCS.


Project supplies are all SU unless otherwise noted:

Stamp Set.....Delightful Dozen
Cardstock....PTI White, Concord Crush, Old Olive and Wisteria Wonder
Ink....Concord Crush
Misc...Fleur de Lis Rectangles aned Classic Rectangles Nesties, MS Flower Punch, Cherry Lyn Designs Die, Popdots, Pearls and Big Shot

That's it from me today. THANKS so much for stoppin by.

Happy Mothers Day and Happy Stampin!
Lois


1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

So pretty! I love all the layers and how the die cut echos the font of the sentiment. Well done! TFS!