CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch 63

Outside

Inside




Happy Easter everyone! Hope you had a great family day. Pretty quite here at my house, and that's the way I like it on holidays. No hustle and bustle. I did see the Easter bunny this morning about 7 AM. I was letting the dogs out and the neighbor guy has his Easter basket filled with eggs and was hiding them for his little ones. It was so funny to see a grown man with a basket of eggs. I'm sure his little ones had a blast finding them.

Todays card I'm sharing..that is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch, over at Karens blog http://kgiron.blogspot.com/. I'm going to try really hard to do a different challenge everyday. Vicki, my great freind is going to keep on me til I do a challenge everyday. So stay tuned....LOL

Recipe for card....card is a 5x5 card

Stamp Set: SU Awash with Flowers and Bird on a Branch

Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Orchid Opulence and Cottage Wall DSP

Ink: Stazon Black, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence and Old Olive

Misc: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, MS Double Loop border punch, Piercing Tool, Popdots, Bow~Easy, Blender Pen, Nesties Circle and Scalloped Circle and SU Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.



That's it for tonight. Have a great Monday. Thanks so much for stoppin by. Happy Stampin!!!



Your SU Friend,



Lois



2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, love the finished inside!!

Marisa said...

Well done! Love the border punch you used with that darling new SU set.