CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

MTSC Thinking of You


Good afternoon ladies. Hope you are all having a great Wednesday. It's another beautiful day here in SW MO. The wind has finally died down, thank you God! The wind has been so fierce.
Today's card is one I did for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge, go check it out http://lordhavemercy-mercykerin.blogspot.com/. I pulled out my Pacfic Point cardstock, it was a in-color that retired that SU is bringing back in their Color Renovation. I'm so excited about some of the colors they are bring back to life.
Card deets:
Stamp Set: Thankful Thinking
Ink: Pacfic Point and Black Stazon
Misc: SU stencil, EK punch, Nesties, Sponge dauber, Popdots, Sizzix Embossing Folder and 1/2 silver stickers
That's it for today. Have a great evening and THANKS so much for stoppin by.
Your SU Friend and demo,
Lois

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So very cool! Love that stencil and those colors!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Very nice card! Love the embossed panels! I am so happy I kept my Pacific Point!