CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Red, White and Blue...thank you

Good Afternoon ladies. WOW a ful day here for me. Racin for 8 hrs and then Dancing with the Stars. Haven't left the house all day. Another crisp beautiful day here in SW MO. I hope your weather is warm and sunny.

Today, I'm sharing a card I made yesterday for a friends daughter, whom is graduating AF boot camp the first part of May. I wanted her to know just how much we appreciate her and her fellow troops that we thank them everyday for protecting our freedom. I hope she likes it.


This is the inside.

Card details: I used the Cracked Glass Techinque
Stamps~~Courage and Service & Sacrifice
Cardstock~~Real Red, Night of Navy and Whisper White
Ink~~Versa-Mark, Black Stazon and Night of Navy
Misc.~~Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Star punches, Button, Silver cording, Ultra Thick Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Watercolor Crayons and blender pen.

That's it from me today. Thanks so much for stoppin by. Have a great evening and a fantastic Tuesday.

Your SU friend,
Lois

4 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful Card Lois she is going to love it and it will probably make her cry!

Anonymous said...

This is a awesome card. Love it.

Alexandria said...

This card is gorgeous!! I have a friend that just got this set and I may have to borrow it!

Kym said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!