CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Tuesday.......

It's happy Tuesday...you ask, humm why is it happy Tuesday. Well several reasons. I'M home, SAS this Saturday and my hubby is coming home. Great reasons, don't ya think.

Anyways, I'd first like to thank Vicki for guest hosting my blog while I was away. She did a great job as always with the cards/projects she made. I will have a little something something for you when I see ya.

Now, I bet you are wondering why no photos....well because I haven't been home long enough to make anything to post. I rested last night while watching Dancing with the Stars. BUT I'm sure I'll come up with something for tomorrow. I'll be working on SAS projects for the rest of the week and I'll be sharing a few of them. Most will be inspiration I got over at SCS and from Regionals. I'm sure there will be something everyone will love.

Til tomorrow, keep on stampin.
Lois

No comments: