CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Going Green


Good Monday Afternoon. Hope ya'll had a great weekend and got lots of stampin done.
The card (front) I'm showing you today is one of 50 that I'm taking to SU Regionals in Lincoln, NE this Saturday.
I thought since everyone is going 'green', I'll do my part. LOL I started with punching 50 of the SU large oval punch and triming off the bottom and angling the top. Then I just swipped it across SU Old Olive classic ink. Took my SU Always Artichoke marker to make the stem. Added a flower, punched with SU Trio Flower punch. Added the sentiment in SU Old Olive classic ink from the SU stamp set Three Little Words. SU Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Old Olive cardstock was used. For the flowers I just used scraps of different colors to punch out and then added a brad from Rich Regals and Soft Subtles. I hope everyone will like it.
This is all for today. Have a great week....remember to keep on stampin.
Lois

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Tooooo cute, love it! We should do one for SAS!!!!

carol h said...

What a great idea. Vicki is right> Let's do one for SAS. Have a great time. I'm sure everyone will love your cards.