CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Cracked Egg


Well, this is it peeps, my last day guest blogging for Lois. She is driving home as we speak, or as I type this anyway. Just talked to her and while she had a great time and think she is ready to be home.

First up I want to thank the people who left some O' comments about my patty o' punch! I have let random org pick two numbers to get the kits to make a few of the patty's.

The first number random org. picked is # 2- and that is carol H- "

She wrote: O'my gosh!!!!! He is so cute. What scrapper wouldn't like any kind of goodie bag, let alone topped with Mr. O'Punchy!!! Great job!!"

Hope to see you on Saturday Carol, and I will give you the little O' Punchy Kit.

The second number that random org. picked is # 4- and that is nanny- she wrote: "

OOOh, he is an O'Cutie. I surely would like to receive him in the mail. I love little paper piecing things like that. Nanny"

Nanny please send Lois your addy to give to me or you can send me an e-mail with your address so I can send you the little O' Punchy kit.

Now onto today's card, It is made with the same set we used for the card I posted Thursday, SU "A Good Egg" I used the SAB designer paper called delicate dots for my colors on the card. The base is certainly celery followed by the DS paper. The zig-zag layer is made with so saffron and more Delicate dots DS paper. The zig-zag edge is made with a MS edge punch.

Some ribbon from the SAB cattie was also used along with some flowers punched with the Three flower punch and brads added to the middle.

Well, that is all for today, sure hope you all have enjoyed my guest hosting for Lois and since she is returning from Regionals today, maybe she will have some fun things to share with us tomorrow.

Thanks again for stopping by and Keep on Stamping!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how cuuute. i love that you paper-pierced the egg. clever!

carol h said...

Oh Vicki, so glad your random generator picked ME!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you Saturday. you've done a wonderful job filling in for Lois, as well as keeping up your own blog. You're the greatest. See you Saturday!!!

Lois said...

Congrats to Carol and Nanny! Enjoy your goodies. and thanks for stoppin by.