CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Top Note Gift Bag


Good chilly morning to ya.
Here is a little thing I made last night. Easy to do.
I used SU Top Note Die, Cuttlebug fold Snow Dots and Ice Crystals die/folder. Glitter, Coaster (for snowflake), 1/2 Silver Pearls, White Paper Sack (3 1/2 x 2 x 6 3/4) I had to cut most of it off...Organdy ribbon and Silver Cording. SU Whisper White and Riding Hood Red cardstock. Stampabilities, Snowman 02. Ink used was Jet black Stazon, SU Markers Black, Real Red and Grey. 1 3/8" Circle Punch.
This is really fun to make, I'm going to make more but for birthdays, holidays, just because.
The snowman stamp I found at HL...the last one, my friend Vicki had sent her dd to get 2 of them before I got there, as one of them was for me. I'm going to give another friend the stamp. I hope she'll enjoy it as much as the rest of us do. He's so cute, and what snowman isn't cute. I love them...of course I collect them too.
This is all for now, ya'll have a great day. Stay warm and dry. Bring on the snow, LOL
Happy Stampin,
Lois

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable!! I love it!!!! You did an awesome job on this!!!