CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Here fishy fishy.....


Here is a card I made Wednesday for a customer. The stamped image I had recieved in WRAK on SCS. I just love this little guy. I did forget to put some google eyes on him. I used some Basic Gray paper for the backgrond using my bubbles Cuttlebug folder. That is a real hook on the bobber too. I used my Sizzix ornament die and cut off the top part to make it look like a bobber. Then I thought, well need some "real" bubbles, so I used clear dew drops by Robbins Nest to make the "bubbles". So there ya have it. I made 3 cards like this one. OHHH and I used some linen thread on the hook. and I popdotted the bobber up.
Have a great night....more tomorrow.

Lois

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable!!! Love the Bobber!!!