CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

SCS Christmas Card Challenge 2009



Good Monday Morning...clear skies, windy and a little chilly here in SW MO. Hope ya'll had a great weekend.

Over at SCS, they have challenges. And for 2009 I'm going to challenge myself to 12 cards a month, then when it comes time to send out cards....just address, stamp and send. I'll be done. So I'm going to show you this one for January 2009. I used PaperTrey White, SU Pacific Point cardstock, Pacific Point Ink along with my Cuttlebug and folders and a Snowflake Die. The sentiment is from Verves' stamp set Poinsettia Christmas. and of course I used my score pal. I hope the receiver's will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. They were easy, fast and fun to put together. The little touch of the silver rhinestone stickers adds a great touch to the card. I really like this card. Hope you do too.
Another project I'd like to share with you today is the Vellum Wine Glass Votive Shade. Very easy to do. All you will need is an empty wine glass, shade pattern, vellum and your favorite stamps. I added some lace on the bottom.

On mine I used the Flight of the Butterfly stamps and craft ink. Very easy. This will be a workshop project in the very near future. I hope you will like it. It looks neat at night when the flame less flame is on.
This is all for today. Hope you have a great day. Happy Stampin,
Lois

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!! Love it and love the vellum shade!!!