CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Halloween (late)

Hi stampin' friends! Gosh, I'm a little behind with posting my cards/projects. But I've been a bit under the weather. Surgery date is in the horizon though. It's a beautiful autumn day here in SW MO. Sun is shining, a slight breeze and it just smells like autumn is in the air.

Today, I'm sharing a Halloween card I made last month and sent to a couple of on-line friends.


Details for the card are:
Stamp set~~Dark and Dreary
Cardstock~~Black, Cajun Craze, White and Frightful Sight DSP
Ink~~Black Stazon, Cajun Craze, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade
Misc~~Black Satin Ribbon, Popdots, 1/2" Circle Punch

Well, that's it from me today.  THANKS so much for stoppin by.

Have a GREAT stampin day!!
See you tomorrow!
Lois


No comments: