CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Give Thanks!

Happy Monday stampin friends. Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was watching all the Nascar racing I could watch, it's a long time til Feb 26, 2012 for the Daytona 500. The weather is chilly, cloudy, foggy and damp here in SW MO. We are to have more rain today and tomorrow. And I have alot of errands today, so I'm hoping the rain holds off for a bit.

Today's card is one that I made for some friends to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving.


Card details are:

Stamp Set: It's a Wrap Occasions
Cardstock: Choc. Chip, More Mustard, Pool Party and Very Vanilla
Ink: Choc. Chip, More Mustard and Pool Party
Misc: Popdots, Choc. Chip Satin Ribbon, Stripes EB Folder, Big Shot and Gold Pearls

That's it from me today. THANKS so much for stoppin by!

Happy Stampin!


3 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Very pretty! I like the white space on the bottom...it makes the images really pop. Great bow too! TFS!

The Country Rose said...

Great use of the It's a Wrap set! Love the layout on this card too! Stay dry :) !

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great use for the set! Great thinking outside the wrapper! LOL!!! That's why I love these blogs we give each other inspiration! TFS!!!