CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Sympathy Card CASE


Good afternoon stamping friends. Hope this finds you all doing well. It's a cloudy/chilly day here in SW MO. Suppose to rain later today. And SPRING is on it's way, only 2 more days. I still haven't gotten used to the time change. Wished they would just leave it alone!

Today's card is a CASE from Dawn Olchefske over at www.dostampin.typepad.com . Dawn does such awesome work. I had to try using the SU Lattice Die to make the cross. How awesome is that! Would work great for an Easter card also, hope to try that later today. But I needed 2 Sympathy cards to send and this just fit what I needed. THANKS Dawn for your awesome inspiration and tutorial/you tube videos. Sorry that the picture isn't the greatest, don't have good natural lighting since we have such a cloudy day.

Details for the card are:

Stamp Set: Thanks for Caring
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Elegant Soiree DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake
Misc: 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Pop Dots, Pearl Jewels, Lattice Bigz Die and Big Shot

That's it for today. THANKS so much for stopping by. Have a great Friday.

Happy Stampin,
Lois

4 comments:

The Country Rose said...

I'm with you! I wish they would do away with DST all together! I hate DST and look forward to going back to normal time in the fall every year. It's almost one of my favorite days :D.

I'm so sorry that you needed a sympathy card, but it really is pretty and I'm sure it will bring a lot comfort to recipient.

It was a nice day here, but we did have lots of clouds and some rain. We're supposed to get rain for the next four days in my part of MO :(.
Have a great weekend Lois!

Barb

Unknown said...

This is a very nice sympathy card--I'm sure the recipient will appreciate it very much. Great use for the lattice die!

Amanda said...

That is a WOW card! Love the use of the Lattice die

Rhonda Langley said...

I made one of these but I like yours better! I really like the blue circle behind the cross!