Good Sunday afternoon stamper friends. Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day. It's so pretty out here in SW MO. Ive got the doors open and can hear the birds sing!
Todays card was an easy peasy card. Every since I seen Dawn Olchefske's post over at her blog http://www.dostamping.typepad.com/
showed how to make a Border Frame with SU! Border Punches Feb 28th, I've been wanting to try it and so today was the day. I really like the way it turned out and hope you do too.
Stamp Sets: Something to Celebrate and Blessed Mother
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White and GP
Ink: Memento Black and Copic Markers
Misc: Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Pop Dots, Bow Easy and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
AND now for this cute little Stylish Blogger Award I was given on this past Friday from Judy Marshall, you can see her blog at http://www.judyscraftroom.blogspot.com/
So as they say, I need to send this award on to 8 other cool bloggers and tell you 8 things about me that you may or may not know. So here goes!
8 things about me!
1. LOVE Nascar Racing
2. Simple stamper
3. I go for a week of scrapping, eattin and fun with 11 of my closest friends once a year
4. I have 2 furbabies, they are both Shih Tzu's and their names are Miss Dolly (6 yrs old) and Gidget (2 yrs old)
5. Love to go fishing with my hubby when he's home.
6. The only music I love is Country Music and the old 50's
7. I love to dance (don't do much of it, but love it)
8. One of my best friends and I have been friends since we were 6 mos old. (59.5 years) and my other best friend and I have been friends for 15+yrs
Now I'm going to pass this award onto the following gals with great blogs.
2. Patricia at http://thinkingofinking.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
3.Rhonda at http://rhondastamps.blogspot.com/
4. Amanda at http://didyoustamptoday.blogspot.com/
5.Barb at http://stampininthecountry.blogspot.com/
6. Amanda at http://fromwhereistamp.blogspot.com/
7. Dany at http://inkcrediblecreations.blogspot.com/
8. Elisa at http://willrun4stamps.blogspot.com/
Ok, so this post is a long one. LOL Sorry!! Go by and see all the blogs. They have some pretty cool stuff posted.
That's it from me today. Have a great Sunday and a super Monday! THANKS so much for stoppin by!