CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Take a Spin Birthday

Good afternoon stampers! What a nice day here in SW MO...the sun is shining, but a bit brisk out, but all in all a great day! Hope ya'll are having a great day also.

Todays card was made for some birthdays that I needed to get done. And they are in the mail, so hope the girls like it. I REALLY love the Framed Tulip EB Folder, I can see more cards in my future using it. Take a Spin Stamp Set would make for a great childs card also.

Details for the card are:

Stamp Set.....Take a Spin
Cardstock.....Whisper White and Melon Mambo
Ink................Melon Mambo
Misc.............Framed Tulip EB Folder, Game Spinner Hands, Popdots, Melon Mambo Ribbon (retired) Nestie

That's it from me today. Have a great day and see ya tomorrow. THANKS so much for stoppin by.

Happy Stampin,
Lois

4 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

It's very cool Lois. thank you for sharing.

Rhonda Langley said...

Great card! Love how you embossed the white and Melon Mambo together!

Rosa Youschak said...

Great Job! I ordered this and now that I got it I'm not sure what to do with it! Look at what you did! Very pretty!

Allison said...

Very cute! I love how you embossed the white and Melon Mambo on the background--great idea!