CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Live, Laugh, Love

Good Morning Stampers. This was suppose to post on Thursday and I don't know why it didn't, will have to look into that. Seems that turning the BIG 6-0 isn't kind to me.  I had to have some surgery on Thursday, but I'm doing well...slow...but well. I hope to get back to stampin the first of the week. Today is a beautiful day here in SW MO! It's in the mid 60's...sun is shining. I think this is the last day for the nice weather. Back into the 20's with rain and snow on the horizon for the first of the week. Hope ya'll are having a great weekend.
So for this card...my inspiration came from Chat Wszelaki over at http://www.memystampsandi.blogspot.com/
I simply love her projects. I used the same layout, but different colors and elements.

Details for my card are...

Stamp Set.....Bold Blossoms and Live Love Laugh
Cardstock....Whisper White, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Hostess In Color DSP
Ink...Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz Marker
Misc....Pearls, Concord Crush Ribbon, Tasteful Trim Die, Big Shot and Popdots

That's it for now. Have a great Thursday! THANKS so much for stoppin by.

Happy Stampin,
Lois
Just a tidbit to think about....
Some people without brains, do an awful lot of talking.

6 comments:

Christyne said...

Love the way you used this set! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Rhonda Langley said...

Sorry to hear about the surgery-hope you are on the mend!

Love these colors together and all the white! Lots of layers and textures!

Amanda Mertz said...

So cute!! Great colors and I love the way you turned the flower stems sideways! Great use of the Tasteful trim rickrack too. Hope you are feeling better! TFS!

The Country Rose said...

Lois, I am so sorry to hear that you had to have surgery! I pray for a speedy recovery for you! And Happy Birthday to you too!

I really like your card. Love the layers and all the detail! Get Well soon!

Barb

Anonymous said...

How cute and detailed this is! I love the card!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the colors and all the little details. Hope you are feeling better!