CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Wishes



Good evening ladies. Hope you haven't thought I've dropped off the side of the boat. I've just been really busy and haven't had time to do much. Hope you are having a great start to the week.

Tonight, I'm sharing a card I made for my yahoo group, card of the month. I have to admit, it's a "CASE" card from over at SCS http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1562280 I did change up the color scheme. My mind just isn't working right now.

That's it for tonight, have a good day tomorrow and thanks so much for stoppin by. Remember, to keep on stampin, it's good for your soul.

Your SU Friend,

Lois

Products used for card:

Stamp Set....Gifts of Christmas

Cardstock...Taken With Teal, W White, Brushed Silver and Bride DSP

Ink....Taken With Teal

Misc...Ribbon, Nesties, CB Folder and Popdots

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

cute!!!

Rhonda Langley said...

This is fabulous and your bow is beautiful. Yes, I love Christmas but all the extra things to do really eat my lunch!

Jacquel said...

Beautiful card Lois...fab work!
Hugs,
Jackie