CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

MIA...Sorry

Hello stampin friends. Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I've had an awful sinus infection/headache/cold. And hubby was home, that meant...cookin, cleanin and laundry, while he built onto our existing deck.

Hope everyone is doing well. We've had so much rain here. And it's our tornado season. Hopefully none of the storms produce a tornado, but one never knows what Mother Nature has in her plans. I guess last night about 25 miles to the northwest of me, there was a few sightings of a tornado, but none never made land. For that we are thankful.

I'll get back posting hopefully by next week. Take care and THANKS for stoppin by!

HAPPY STAMPIN!
Lois

1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

Hope you're feeling better! Stay safe during these storms!