CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thanksgiving

Good Afternoon Stampers! Hope your day is going great. It's a bit nippy here in SW MO today. Fall has arrived and I think Winter is on it's heals. Stay warm if you are having chilly weather.

Today, I'm sharing a card we did at Stamp Camp this last Saturday. We had a great time. My card was inspired by Laurie Gibson over at Stampin Connection. I loved all the fall colors.

Details:
Stamp Set~~Day of Gratitude
Cardstock~~More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Early Expresso and Autumn Spice DSP
Ink~~Early Expresso, Cajun Craze.....Markers~~More Mustard and Cajun Craze
Misc~~Taffeta Ribbon, Bow Easy, Pop Dots and Glue Dots

That's it from me today. Have a great Thursday. Thanks so much for stoppin by.

Happy Stampin!
Lois

13 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Great colors, so fallish!!!

Kym said...

OOOH!! I love this card. Great colors and a super layout.

Wendy said...

Very pretty!! :) Thanks for inviting me to Stamp Camp!!

Dany said...

this is such a great card! love the colors.

Rhonda Langley said...

Lovely fall card! Those leaves are great!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card! Very pretty and vibrant colors!

Amanda Mertz said...

Great card. I love the detail of all the leaves cut out. TFS!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Great card for fall!

Laurie Gibson said...

Thanks so much for featuring my fall card in your stamp camp! I am so glad you and your friends enjoyed it :) You made my day!!

Beth said...

Beautiful work Lois......

Anonymous said...

Very nice card, Lois!

The Country Rose said...

Your card is amazing!!! Love it!!!

Barb

angieh29 said...

So beautiful,love the colors!