CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halloween Candy Wrappers



Hi everyone! No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth yet...LOL Hope ya'll are having a great week. I'm happy to report that my sisterinlaw is out of the hospital and doing well at home. About 2 weeks ago, my mom fell and broke her hip! So I was on the run again. I'm very happy to report, she is doing very well. I take her to her PT sessions and she is just doing so good. Me? HA all I want is SLEEP!!! at least something past 7:30 AM, my one doggie thinks we should be up to see the sunrise....NOT ME!!! LOL Anyways, I am finally getting some time to stamp and create!!

Today, I'm sharing 3 Candy Wrappers I made using the new Candy Wrapper Die from the Holiday Mini. So fun to make, that is AFTER you figure out how to do the ends. There is a trick to them, I'll tell ya!!! I found a video that showed how to have perfect success with the ends. Now can't stop making them...LOL isn't that the way it always goes.

Materials for this project are:

SU Candy Wrappers Die, Cardstock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Wicked Fun Specialty DSP, Wicked Cool Clear Stamp Set, 1/4" Basic Black and Old Olive Grograin Ribbon, 1/2" Raven Lace Trim, Popdots, Circle Punches, Scallop Oval xl Punch and MS Small Bat Punch.

That's it for today. Have a great week. THANKS so much for stoppin bye. Would love to hear your comments on my project today. Happy Stampin!!!

Lois

9 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

These are super cute!!!

Shari said...

Those are so cute! I love the one with the bats on it. Very creative!

Rhonda Langley said...

Love these! The bats are adorable!

angieh29 said...

How fun! I love these! Very creative, the bats are cute! :)

kat said...

Super cute, Lois. I just got my die and can't wait to play. Now I have some stuff to case.

The Country Rose said...

You did a great job on these!!!

Barb

Kym said...

These are adorable!!!! I can't wait to give my new die a try. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

PS-I love the new background on your blog.

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love all 3!

Katherine said...

Wow those are great! TFS