CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28, 2010

MTSC75 For You

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have some fun plans for the holiday weekend. Remember no matter what you do, just do it safe! Gonna have a cook out with my awesome friend Vicki and just found out that my hubby will be home for a couple of days too. Vicki and I will stamp or something, and hubby will watch tv and work on his boat.

Todays card is for Mercys Tuesday Sketch #75. Stop by her blog (found on my side bar) and check out her sketches, they are pretty cool.

Details.....
Stamp Set~~Elements of Style
Cardstock~~Pink Passion, White, Pink Pirouette and Afternoon Tea DSP
Ink~~Black Stazon and Pink Passion Craft Ink
Misc~~Chalks, 1/2 Pink Pearl Stickers,1" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer and Matt Pak and Scallop Trim Border

That's it for me today. Have a great weekend. THANKS for stoppin by.

Happy Memorial Day, remember and pray those who have died for our freedom and for those still protecting our freedom. Where would we be today if it weren't for our troops! Tell a soilder "thank you"!

Happy Stampin,
Lois

12 comments:

Rhonda Langley said...

This is lovely! Pink is always in style!

Amanda Mertz said...

Sweet card! The more I see you all using this set the more I think I NEED it! Have a great weekend!

The Country Rose said...

Very soft and pretty! Have a fun weekend with your friend and your hubby!

Barb

Kym said...

Very pretty card!

Jacquel said...

Hi Lois!
What a gorgeous card and love the colors you used! Awesome sketch too...tfs!!!
Hugs & Love,
Jackie

Shari said...

Very pretty! Love pink. TFS!

Christyne said...

This is SO pretty! I just caved and ordered this set today...can't wait till it gets here!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Kim Jenkins said...

What great taste you have - I love your card and your blog design (we have the same one).

Thanks for sharing,
Kim

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the color choice.

Alexandria said...

Very pretty! I love the layout!

Pat said...

Beautiful, love the colors!