CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Easter

Good Sunday afternoon. Hope ya'll had a great weekend so far. WOW Daylightsaving time again. Did ya'll turn ahead your clocks? It's a chilly day so far here in SW MO. One day summer will show up! Soon I hope!!

Todays card that I'm sharing is one that we did at SAS yesterday. We had a great time. The card is a 5x5 card.

Card deets:
Stamp Set: Chocolate Bunny and Well Scripted
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Lavendar Lace and White
Ink: Versa Mark, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Misc: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Clear EP, Ribbon and Popdots


That's it for today, have a great Sunday. Thanks so much for stoppin by.

Your SU Friend,
Lois

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Totally sweet, my favorite from SAS!!!!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful card and great colors!
Ok I cave! I have just seen way too many cute cards made with the bunny I guess I have to order him. You enabler you!

Monica Gale said...

Lovely card Lois!!! how well does that grass stamp works here? hugs xx