CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Botanical Gardens




Good Morning chickies. Great day here in SW MO, not only is the weather nice, I'm leaving on vacation. Hope your day is going well, and have great plans for the weekend.
This is going to be short and sweet. The layouts were made with my new My Digital Studio.
I'm lovin this program. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to get them even on here. I tried moving them, but didn't help. Any suggestions? The layouts are 8x8 format.
Gotta get going, need to pack. See you all from Nashville, TN
Have a great weekend, remember to keep on stampin, it's good for your soul. And thanks for stoppin by.
Your SU friend,
Lois

3 comments:

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous layouts Lois...nice work!!

Rhonda Langley said...

These are great-you are becoming the master of the MDS!

Reina said...

Great job Lois! Hey who are thoses to hot girls ?? LOL!! This MDS is at the top of my Santa list!