CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Delightful Ornaments




Good morning chickies. While you are reading this, I'll be on my way to KC for fun filled weekend. A little stampin, a little gamblin (darn little) and a little shoppin. I'm sure Debbie, Carol and I will have a blast. I'm hoping you have a great weekend.


The card I'm showing you today, is another one I made the other night. Don't ya just love the new Christmas DSP? I'm lovin the Taken with Teal!!!


Project materials used are SU

Stamp Set....Delightful Ornaments and Christmas Greetings
Cardstock....W White, Basic Gray, Taken with Teal and Holiday Lounge DSP

Ink....Taken with Teal and Versa Mark
Misc...Taffeta Ribbon, Ornament Punch, Silver EP, Heat Gun, Popdots, Silver 1/2 pearl stickers and Silver Cording

That's it for now. I'll try and upload a card for Saturdays viewing. Thanks so much for stoppin by. Remember, keep on stampin, it's good for your soul.



Have a great weekend,


Lois

2 comments:

Jacquel said...

This is really pretty Lois! I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Lovely card! Hey! I live in KC-wish I would have known sooner we could have met for lunch or something!