CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Something Old....but not forgotten

Evenin chickies. Hope you had a great Tuesday and tomorrow is better.
Not alot to write about....so I'll get on with the card I'm sharing. I thought I'd bring out an oldie but goldie stamp set with some retired DSP.

Materials list:
Stamp Set: Happy Harmony (retired)
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose DSP (all retired) and Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red. Pink Pirouette (both retired) and Black Stazon.
Misc. Ribbon, Hortizonal Punch, MS Butterfly Punch and Distressing Tool from the Cutter Kit.

That's it for tonight, thanks so much for stoppin by. Have a great evening and remember, keep on stampin, it's good for your soul.

Lois

6 comments:

Reina said...

Very pretty. Love this set and the color combo is great!

Tater said...

I love it Lois. It would be such a fun card to receive

Kim Pope said...

Very pretty card. TFS...Kim

Vicki Burdick said...

Super card Lois!! Great layout and I love that set and colors too!!!

Jacquel said...

I love the layout you used Lois & the DSP...tfs!!!

Dana Hatch said...

I am sooooo going to miss Bella Rose DSP. It's my favorite. Your card is beautiful!