CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friends

Hi there chickies. Sorry I've been so absent. Between being gone to a scrapbooking retreat, hubby home, sick dog and I've had a stress headache, not much is getting done. But I hope ya'll have had a great week and stayin cool. It's so blasted hot here!!!!! I think some rain might be coming our way, but we don't need that either. Oh well, good ole mother nature at her best.

Today, I'm sharing a card I did the other night. I started out with a pc of SU Basic Grey textured cardstock for the base (card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2). Made layers with Walk in the Park DSP with some Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White. I used the stamp set "Friends 24-7" with Kiwi Kiss and Basic Grey ink. Punches used were the Corner Punch and the Eyelet Border Punch. You can't see it, but I did do some piercing on the corners. Finished off with some Kiwi Kiss stripped ribbon and a Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Button.

Have you recieved your issue of the new catty yet? OMG, it's so awesome. I love it. The "IN" Colors are so lushious. I can't wait til Monday when I get my goodies. That UPS man better stop early!!!! LOL

Well, that's it for now. Thanks so much for stoppin by, remember to keep on stampin, it's good for your soul.

Cluck, Cluck, your idea station

Lois

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Awesome card Lois!!! Can't wait for the new goodies either!!!

Jacquel said...

This is really cute and love the colors Lois!

Wow, you really *waited* for your new goodies didn't u? You have awesome will power LOL....have a great rest of the day!!!

Rhonda Langley said...

I will miss Kiwi Kiss (hey I made a rhyme!)Love the size & shape of this card! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

very nice card love the colors.
Reina