CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Embrace Life



Good afternoon my little chickies. Hope you are having a great Monday. NO rain in SW MO today, so sunshine either, but that's ok.

Todays card is #4 of 10 for SAS, May 9. I'm still working on watercoloring, so don't look too close, K? Supplies used were SU Embace Life. Cardstock is Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White and Watercolor paper. Ribbon is Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain. Ink used was Black Stazon, Old Olive marker and reinkers. Misc used was piecer, matt, popdots and Scalloped Edge punch.

Thanks for stoppin by and takin a look. Remember to keep on stampin, it's good for your soul.

Lois

4 comments:

Reina said...

Yippie I'm the first comment!!!
I love this card. Simple and elegant. Can't wait to do it. I'll bring my aqua painters!!

Rose said...

Very pretty card! I love it!

Rhonda Langley said...

Pretty, pretty! Your watercoloring is fine! Love the "pop" of the yellow flower!

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous,as usual!! You do a great job watercoloring!