CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Card No. 2

Good afternoon, hope ya'll are having a great day. All is fine here. Snow is melting some. I think by the weekend, it will be gone.
Then I'll have to wait for more. I love snow but not the ice. So if you are travelin, stay safe. If not, stay warm.

Todays card, I wanted to use some thing I hadn't used in awhile...Basic Gray. I love this color. I also used Rose Red and Whisper White. This card meets the Wednesday Sketch challenge over at SCS, I just haven't posted over there yet.
So easy to make and I love the colors and crispness. Also used my new stamp set Eastern Blooms and the sentiment is out of One of a Kind stamp set. The flowers were made using the Trio Flower Punch. To make them stand out, I put the end of a pen in the center and "curled" the petals up, and then finished them off with half pearl stickers.

That's it for today. Hope you have a good evening.
Keep Stampin,
Lois

2 comments:

carol h said...

Lois, this card is so pretty. Hope its one of our next SAS. Keep warm.

Vicki Burdick said...

LOVE this card Lois! Fantastic!!!! Give gidget a kiss for me!